Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CITY CIGAR LIFE introduces Central Cigar Lounge and its owner Walter Palma

I dared myself one night to visit Central Cigar Lounge in Yonkers, NY. After several weeks of back and forth tweeting and re-tweeting, it was time to go and explore a new adventure.

As I enter the lounge, I ask for the individual who is in charge of their Twitter account. Mr Walter Palma warmly greeted me. He was very welcoming, and quickly introduced me to his guests. The lounge is spacious and has a kitchen as well, that everyone has access too. I recommend you take a quick ride to Yonkers and enjoy a great cigar with the Central Cigar Lounge family. You will be inspired. Visit their website www.centralcigarlounge.com and follow them on Twitter @centralcigars.

Affectionately
CITY CIGAR LIFE
"Life is Good, Life is Great"

No comments:

Post a Comment